Hey heart attack people...

Randomguy

12 hours ago, Randomguy said:

PRI?

Are you done with the vest?  What do the docs say/recommend at this point?

I think I fingered out what my trouble is. When they say eliminate salt I eliminate all salt. Eliminate sugar and I eliminate all processed sugar. I eat oranges, apples and grapes. This week I felt like crap all week. I would take an extra strength nighttime Tylenol and go to bed. When I would wake up to pee I was so dizzy I couldn’t stand up and I couldn’t see. Last night I passed out while trying to find my way to the bathroom. I fell on top of my vacuum cleaner and it turned on. I don’t know how long I was out but when I came around the vacuum was very hot. I was coming up with a plan. I crawled out into the spa room and felt around for a can of coke. I don’t drink coke but keep some on hand for the kids. I leaned on the hot tub and drank my coke. My vision started to come back. I went in the bathroom and peed and then went back to the spaw room and grabbed a root beer in case I needed it later.

apparently my body is making too much insulin for the amount of sugar I am eating. Hopefully the doctors can get this straightened out. The last two days when I fell I put a gash in my arm and it bled quite a bit before I could see to get a bandage on it.

im glad this wasn’t happening while I was care giver for my wife.

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 4