How often do pigs eat people?

Randomguy

A guy up here killed up to 49 hookers over the years and it was a big part of how he disposed of the bodies.  He was actually convicted of 18 or 19 of them.   A lot of the tv shows in recent years that use this is based (very loosely) on his case

13 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

A guy up here killed up to 49 hookers over the years and it was a big part of how he disposed of the bodies.  He was actually convicted of 18 or 19 of them.   A lot of the tv shows in recent years that use this is based (very loosely) on his case

11 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I think "every chance they get" is a fair enough response.

Why don't more people keep pigs, then?  I would want to dispose of lots of bodies if I had pigs.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I have seen a few shows where bad guys dispose of bodies (live or dead) by throwing them in with pigs, and the pigs eat them, of course.

I have never lived on a farm or know things like this, does this actually happen?

My first thought was of the Chinese guys in "Deadwood" that disposed of bodies for the bad White guys that way.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

My first thought was of the Chinese guys in "Deadwood" that disposed of bodies for the bad White guys that way.

So great.  They would just carry them over to the Chinese boss, toss em in the pen, and move on.  Great show!

I think it was "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" or maybe "Snatch" where they had similar.