Oops..I forgot my BP med this AM

petitepedal

Just now, petitepedal said:

:wacko: I think this is the second time in the 2 to 3 years I have been taking it..not too bad...

I run about 2-3 times per month. I have several old pill bottles that I fill with my daily doses about once/week. Every once in a while I'll forget them if I haven't set the bottle out the night before.

1 minute ago, 2Far said:

I run about 2-3 times per month. I have several old pill bottles that I fill with my daily doses about once/week. Every once in a while I'll forget them if I haven't set the bottle out the night before.

I'm an old fart.  I have one of those daily pill dispensers that your grandfather had.  If the pill is there you didn't take it.  If it's not you did.  I can use all the memory assistance I can get.

• Heart 3

8 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I'm an old fart.  I have one of those daily pill dispensers that your grandfather had.  If the pill is there you didn't take it.  If it's not you did.  I can use all the memory assistance I can get.

Wo2 uses the AM&PM model of one of those.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

Me too-- for my help me sleep pills, my cranberry pills, my vitamin c, and my vitamin d

8 hours ago, petitepedal said:

:wacko: I think this is the second time in the 2 to 3 years I have been taking it..not too bad...

I forgot my AM med for breakfast, then couldn't remember if I had done the supplemental insulin shot for lunch.  It's dropped to a high-but-ok 176 now at 5:30 pm so I'll need a little insulin to drop it a little after I eat my diabetic-friendly roast beef with salsa topping but accompanied by high-carb two ears of corn.