WTF up at 4AM ..how is your Saturday going?

petitepedal

Been up since 6 am, and running the pew pew laser trying to get ahead on some orders that are coming in. 
It takes about 2.5 hours to run 12 ornaments for a car club.. Thank goodness I have an inside person that gave me a heads up that 40 ornaments have been ordered and It's not getting hit with the news all at once. He thinks it will be about 100+ ornaments in the end.. 

Thinking of slowly knocking out 50, and then waiting to see from there. 

• Heart 1

Drinking Lost Malawi tea this morning  a gift from the frog :whistle: :loveshower:

Going to measure my living room window and meet up with my friend Robyn to go to a fabric outlet. Might stop at a garden store in her neck of the woods as well. Got about 30 minutes for my tea and measuring. Sunny and cool..possibility of showers later.

Put up the front window shades (1/2 umbrella).  Cleaned the gutters.  Mowed.  Put up the deck gazebo canopy.  Finished the improved superstock car and moved over the motor and tires from the original.  2608 grams on a 2600 limit with the big boy battery onboard.  :happyanim: Taking a break before deciding what to do with the original car besides using as a parts bin.

I'm tired.

Took my camera to the lake hoping for some gosling pictures, only saw 2 geese and no goslings, only 1 pair of ducks, no ducklings  :(

My neighbor cut his lawn yesterday, it was high, I swept it today and added the clippings to my compost pile

Drug the aerator around the front lawn, noticed a patch of landscape fabric showing through the grass. Investigated a bit and discovered the strip of lawn that I'm trying to perk up has a layer of landscape fabric and lot of lava rock with very little topsoil on top of it. Am undecided on how to proceed.

Bought a half rack of ribs for dinner, from a new BBQ joint, our favorite place is shut down because the owners had bad cases of covid and aren't opened yet. The new place is not as good as the old place.

And that brings us up to picking a beer....  

2G2A5081.JPG

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

14 hours ago, Further said:

Drug the aerator around the front lawn, noticed a patch of landscape fabric showing through the grass. Investigated a bit and discovered the strip of lawn that I'm trying to perk up has a layer of landscape fabric and lot of lava rock with very little topsoil on top of it. Am undecided on how to proceed.

Some googling has determined what I suspected, the cloth has to come out. 

Not sure how to dig it up, but I know it ain't going to be easy.