Should you comment when you notice a friend's pet

SamWithCheese

Is getting a little big in the caboose? 

People are funny and protective about their pets so it can be a sensitive subject. 

"Hey Carmella, Braciole looks like she gained a few pounds?"  Sometimes the concern is appreciated but sometimes you wonder if they will go all Krazy on you and do something to your lawn.   :(

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I am more of a direct "Wow, is your dog ever getting fat" kind of guy.

People who would get offended by someone noticing their pets weight gain tend to avoid people like me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Romeo is not happy about this at all 

Romeo is very handsome. He's not as well groomed or as svelte as Ginger but he's a handsome boy.  :nodhead:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, team scooter said:

Some people insist that Maggie has gained weight. I argue that its all hair because shes between groomings. Then the same people insist she has lost weight after she's been groomed. <_<

Maggie is a supermodel. Not quite as attractive as Betsy Russell but blooming close.  :slow-dance-smiley:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

When @UglyBob posts a picture of Gracie this could become difficult.  :)

I'm afraid Gracie and I have both put on a significant amount of covid weight...

20210305_203925.thumb.jpg.ebe65478fdaf678ffb45e4b86064817f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1

Only if you don't care about ever getting another picture of the pet again. :angry:  It's not nice to body shame a mother of 10.

IMG_5436.JPG

• Hugs 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

Only if you don't care about ever getting another picture of the pet again. :angry:  It's not nice to body shame a mother of 10.

IMG_5436.JPG

You jumped to conclusions. 

I deserve an apology immediately.   :(

I never said you did any of those things.   I wonder why you assumed I was talking about you.  :scratchhead:  I just mentioned that it would be mean to do and that a person who said such things is likely to never get another picture. :nodhead:

• Hugs 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

I never said you did any of those things.   I wonder why you assumed I was talking about you.  :scratchhead:  I just mentioned that it would be mean to do and that a person who said such things is likely to never get another picture. :nodhead:

Cheesie is prettier than Mae West on a $200.00 red velvet pillow.  :nodhead:

Two more things. 
1. Maggie is irresistible. 
2. Many doctors seem to have the same inhibition aboot calling oot us porkers.  Very few have mentioned the excess avoirdupois. I appreciate the ones that do though, because it is a prime health objective not to be too phat, am I right?  

• Like 1