Do you dry clean your shirts?

Square Wheels

I don't buy expensive shirts.  I don't like the way the come out of the wash, and they don't look much netter ironed.

I stopped by our local dry cleaner.  almost 4 dollars per shirt.  That would be 20 a week.

I can't afford that.  I guess I'll continue to dress like a homeless person.

• Heart 1

I dry clean the one dress shirt I have that matches my one suite that i own. 
Now just remember it has only been worn twice, and only at Christmas time. 
Other than that.. all my cloths are t-shirts, shorts, and two pairs of jeans.. 

• Heart 1

I used to, but then I got some really good quality non-iron shirts at Brooks Brothers. I waited for a sale and got 50% off on 4 of them.  

No wrinkles and they look good out of the washer. I used to wash them as seldom as I could, but I haven’t worn them in a year. 

• Heart 2

Yes, Einstein’s shirts go to the dry cleaners. Light starch on hangers. I do not have time to iron shirts. My work clothes for nonpandemic years ar the expensive dry cleaning  jackets and skirts especially  

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Most modern dress shirts bought and worn by the everyday joe are wash and wear.  In the old days, shirts were almost all cotton and had to be ironed.  I would recommend that SW buy some really nice shirts that do not require pressing.  

I have medium quality no iron Calvin Klein.

My dress shirts get worn so rarely I think they iron themselves by hanging there. My suits get dry cleaned. I did dry clean a tie I really like that had a spill on it. I think I last wore my dark suit to a wedding or funeral a couple years ago. I’ve only worn my cheap suit once when we went to dinner for our anniversary. 

2 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I used to take all my dress shirts to the cleaners.  But they don't dry clean them.  They launder and press them.  

You are correct. It is wash and press not dry clean even though it happens at the dry cleaners. 

• Heart 1