YIB

AirwickWithCheese

Legends Luxury Royal Down pillow from their company store. The same pillow they use at the beautiful Poinsett Hotel in Downtown Greenville.  :nodhead:

I paid extra for red velvet pillow case and drone delivery just so I could brag about it here. $342.75 all in not including gratuitous delivery tip. 

Edgar ended up taking it away from me sometime in the middle of the night so I went back to my Sears-Kmart pellet beans filled pillows from 1987. 

Legends.jpeg.fba16424d1686a7db927b86c74a1cee0.jpeg

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

OK, phase 1 of the fact checking checkoot. :) Pics from the Westin Poinsett Greenville Hotel whihc apparently does really exist. :)

AF1QipOffrLsR2FeVTs4aYYV-F5-XaYGTaTLu-sj

AF1QipM6omTSGfjjVGA3TcpqGPphn-tTxmnOQWjx

AF1QipPUem-yHtc1kmGlKfySMYf69EVc_gDe1svq

Most beautiful hotel in the world. :nodhead:

And yes my story is true. I spent my entire wages for the week just to get love and attention. The drone delivery is something a man could get used to.  :slow-dance-smiley:

If McDonald's starts delivering frozen Cokes by drone it's all over for me. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

You have to tip drones???   :huh:

Not Amazon. I wouldn't pay or tip those filthy apes. This was a drone service called, Greenville by Air. Tips are optional but I must say those things buzzing and hovering over you are intimidating.   

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Not Amazon. I wouldn't pay or tip those filthy apes. This was a drone service called, Greenville by Air. Tips are optional but I must say those things buzzing and hovering over you are intimidating.   

Yup!  Saw that on Portlandia!

• Hugs 1