Which one?

Square Wheels

Pick  

12 members have voted

1. 1. You MUST pick one

When I was maybe 12 I was enlisted to help load up a wagon while hay was being baled (this was the place we bought hay for our goats and sheep, probably a barter arrangement I didn't know the details about).  It was hot, hard, dusty work.  I ended up rolling a bale down a hill over a wasp nest in the ground.  A couple stings later I had the Best Pepsi Ever, right out of an icy cooler, in one of those squat 16-ounce embossed glass bottles they used to come in.

I'm voting for Pepsi solely on the basis of that memory.

• Heart 2

in some parts of the country a Fluff Festival would have an entirely different meaning....though there'd still be some sort of sauce. 

Not sure what you are talking about???  This is a sticky white sauce that is squirt or dripped onto lovely people.  They often spread it all over themselves with a devious grin on their face.  Not sure who derives more pleasure, the person spreading the white sticky substance all over their scantily clad body, or the person who fluffs them.

Not sure what you are talking about???  This is a sticky white sauce that is squirt or dripped onto lovely people.  They often spread it all over themselves with a devious grin on their face.  Not sure who derives more pleasure, the person spreading the white sticky substance all over their scantily clad body, or the person who fluffs them.

this post should be reported.  

If I am going to be drinking a mixer with bourbon (which is rare) I prefer diet coke. 

If I am drinking a soda strictly for the pleasure of drinking a soda I prefer regular coke (out of the choices that you gave me).

My guilty pleasure is Mountain Dew (prefer fountain, half and half diet and regular).

Nothing will revive you on a long hot ride like a stop at a gas station and getting a cold throwback Mountain Dew in a glass bottle and a small Milky Way candy bar.

• 6 months later...

Reeds Ginger brew with the red bottle cap.  

Reed's is good, but you can ever find it, Regatta Ginger Beer is more better. TK will back me up on this. I always try to have some on hand for him whenever he visits. Sadly, I haven't found it in a long time,

Wait...I wonder if the two are connected.....?

​I have never seen that.

Sadly, I haven't seen it in quite a while. My local beer store used to carry it - they also stock some cool sodas. I may be forced to make my own.

I made a red ale with ginger a few years ago and it was just too over-the-top with ginger. We called it "Ginger Bitch Slap". I put it aside and forgot about for about two years, until I decided I wanted the bottles for something else. I opened one to dump it and curiosity got the better of me and I tasted it. The ginger had mellowed a LOT and it was really good.

Reed's is good, but you can ever find it, Regatta Ginger Beer is more better. TK will back me up on this.

:nod head::nod head::nod head::nod head::nod head::nod head::nod head::nod head:

Absolutely the best!  I've tried other ginger beers - Saranac, to name one - and none have the snap that Regatta gives.  It's very hard to find.  Occasionally a local beverage mart gets a limited quantity in, but it flies out the door.  More often than not I get the story of "We had some last week but it's all gone.  Don't know when the next shipment is due..."