Jump to content

Stranded On A Deserted Island


Razors Edge
 Share

A Tough Question  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Which would you choose when stuck on a deserted island like in Cast Away?

    • A xylophone
    • A roll of cellophane
    • A cell phone
      0
    • A cello
      0
    • Jsharr


Recommended Posts



Please correct your poll.  As a n00b you might not be aware but all official SWF polls must contain and option for H&B.

Post haste...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Please correct your poll.  As a n00b you might not be aware but all official SWF polls must contain and option for H&B.

Post haste...

Also, since it is a deserted isle, Ginger or Mary Ann.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

Dose Jsharr have beer with him?

Him???? We're talking about YOU.  Do you want Jsharr with you instead of the other options? And, looking at TK's post, it is highly likely he is the cause of the problem if he is with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Him???? We're talking about YOU.  Do you want Jsharr with you instead of the other options? And, looking at TK's post, it is highly likely he is the cause of the problem if he is with you.

If he brings the beer it's all ok because we have beer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Nope.  Jsharr brings coffee.  For beer, you need someone like @Parr8hed - and that is definitely a mixed blessing.  At least it's not @Randomguy and his Zima.

I like coffee so that would be ok. Parr drinks Coors light but he does like his Bourbon. 

Would Parr have a bottle of fine Kentucky Bourbon with him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I like coffee so that would be ok. Parr drinks Coors light but he does like his Bourbon. 

Would Parr have a bottle of fine Kentucky Bourbon with him?

Perhaps, but also not to share!  You might have to kick his ass to get some.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Perhaps, but also not to share!  You might have to kick his ass to get some.

If Wo46 is with me I would let her kick his ass because she's pretty tuff for a old lady.

I know that she would share the Bourbon with me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bet Marianne would have been a lot more fun in the sack or even just to hang with than Ginger.

I'd want a cell phone - with a solar charger - with lots of videos and games on it.  I'm assuming you can't call, text, email, etc. anyone.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, BR46 said:

I like coffee so that would be ok. Parr drinks Coors light but he does like his Bourbon. 

Would Parr have a bottle of fine Kentucky Bourbon with him?

Top 30 Bear Woods GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...