Stranded on a desserted island

jsharr

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Let them be.  Love is a fine thing, no matter how disgusting it appears to some.  :)

And @Kzoo (not @kavyatrustedteller@gmail.) understands how valuable @jsharr would be on a deserted island.  He is making sure all options are on the table if given the dreaded xylophone or cellophane choice.

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

You and jsharr.  No one needs to be told which one is jsharr.  :rolleyes:

smiley-kissing-ass.gif.d87c1cff4687df59330dcf78d3f903aa.gif

Kzoo has changed since he got an airedale. He used to be common folk like us when he was a jack russell guy. Now he spends money at vip lounges and has his own frozen Coke machine.   :(

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Kzoo has changed since he got an airedale. He used to be common folk like us when he was a jack russell guy. Now he spends money at vip lounges and has his own frozen Coke machine.   :(

He has an actual 7-11 Slurpee machine and serves at least 6 flavors daily.

• Envious 1

5 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Here is the one in the main living area

model_349.jpg

And the one he leaves on the back porch for uninvited guests or those like me who he does not let in the main house.

model_c300_2018.png

• Heart 2

My Mom would have loved this joke.  She was a grade school teacher and had lots of little memory tricks to help kids.  One that I always remembered was  "you like dessert so much that  you get 2 servings" (and two s's).  When you're deserted it's lonely and there is only one lonely s. :nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Kirby said:

My Mom would have loved this joke.  She was a grade school teacher and had lots of little memory tricks to help kids.  One that I always remembered was  "you like dessert so much that  you get 2 servings" (and two s's).  When you're deserted it's lonely and there is only one lonely s. :nodhead:

Please note that I gave you an awesome while your main heartthrob gave you only a simple like.   :)

• Awesome 2
  • Envious 1