Jump to content

Don't you just love it when


BR46
 Share

Recommended Posts

You build a beautiful salad for lunch and you grab the bottle of salad dressing and you tip the bottle and nothing comes out......and then PLOP......

Now you have way too much dressing on the salad. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites



I frickin hate that.  Or whne you go to shake some dry seasoning on something and the whole shaker pours out!  

I say you just head to the corner bar for some wings and a beer or three.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:


I say you just head to the corner bar for some wings and a beer or three.

The corner bar near my house that has 50 cent wing Wednesday is not going to be doing that for a while. I guess that there's a wing shortage. 

But I still can get a beer. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BR46 said:

The corner bar near my house that has 50 cent wing Wednesday is not going to be doing that for a while.

buffalo hoarding.

no buffalo..... no wings.

 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, BR46 said:

The corner bar near my house that has 50 cent wing Wednesday is not going to be doing that for a while. I guess that there's a wing shortage. 

But I still can get a beer. 

or three.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In HS I took foods class as we had to take one home economics course.  I can still hear Mrs Widolf saying, don’t pour directly into the dish, use a teaspoon or measuring cup to avoid accidentally over seasoning....  To this day I pour dressing into the cap 1st & then pour the dressing on the salad from the cap.

SO  @BR46 for future reference heed Mrs Widolf’s instructions & avoid drenching your salad! 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ChrisL said:

In HS I took foods class as we had to take one home economics course.  I can still hear Mrs Widolf saying, don’t pour directly into the dish, use a teaspoon or measuring cup to avoid accidentally over seasoning....  To this day I pour dressing into the cap 1st & then pour the dressing on the salad from the cap.

SO  @BR46 for future reference heed Mrs Widolf’s instructions & avoid drenching your salad! 

This presumes that the "over seasoning" was accidental.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...