Don't you just love it when

BR46

You build a beautiful salad for lunch and you grab the bottle of salad dressing and you tip the bottle and nothing comes out......and then PLOP......

Now you have way too much dressing on the salad. 

• Heart 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I say you just head to the corner bar for some wings and a beer or three.

The corner bar near my house that has 50 cent wing Wednesday is not going to be doing that for a while. I guess that there's a wing shortage. 

But I still can get a beer. 

• Heart 1

In HS I took foods class as we had to take one home economics course.  I can still hear Mrs Widolf saying, don’t pour directly into the dish, use a teaspoon or measuring cup to avoid accidentally over seasoning....  To this day I pour dressing into the cap 1st & then pour the dressing on the salad from the cap.

SO  @BR46 for future reference heed Mrs Widolf’s instructions & avoid drenching your salad! 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, ChrisL said:

In HS I took foods class as we had to take one home economics course.  I can still hear Mrs Widolf saying, don’t pour directly into the dish, use a teaspoon or measuring cup to avoid accidentally over seasoning....  To this day I pour dressing into the cap 1st & then pour the dressing on the salad from the cap.

SO  @BR46 for future reference heed Mrs Widolf’s instructions & avoid drenching your salad! 

This presumes that the "over seasoning" was accidental.