Strange Dreams

MickinMD

I rarely remember dreams, although supposedly we have them a lot.

I remember 2 from last night.  I always try to figure out if my subconscious is trying to tell me something and what things in my real life are responsible for the dream.

The first I only remember one moment of it.  I was writing something on a poster-size piece of paper or cardboard in script letters about 1" high.  But my writing was so sloppy, a lot of letters were illegible and I had to keep going back and fix them.  I can't remember what I was writing but the last two letters were lowercase "e" and "r."  The e came out like a c and I had to go back and draw a diagonal line through it to make an e.  The  r came out like an i and I had to add a little line on the upper right to turn it into an r.  It's now driving me crazy I can't remember why and what I was writing - there was a discussion in the dream with more than one other person before I wrote it - or what the word was that ended "er:"  better?  leader? matter?

In real life, I've commented to people that my handwriting has been getting progressively worse since I retired from teaching and hardly ever write anything by hand anymore.  I guess that was part of what's behind the dream.

The other dream I remember the whole thing.  My cousin - who's in NJ in real life - got me a job and I was washing up to go to it.  There were metal plumbing lines the rose behind the sink to the faucets that weren't stable and shook when turned the faucet.  One came loose and a small amount of water leaked out of the loose connection.  I put a bucket under it to catch the water but ut was coming out in a heavy drip.  There was some kind of pipe-and-faucet deal, about the size of a 6" cube, that came loose when I tried to do more.  My first thought was to call in sick my first day (I have no idea what the job was, except that it began in the afternoon). I called my cousin and told her what happened and she said she'd inform the office I'd start the next day.

Then a couple other guys came to help me but did NOT bring the tools they were supposed to bring.  We didn't want to turn the water line off because I was in some kind of boarding house or apartment complex where a lot of other people would be cut off.  I thought, we can run to the hardware store and get a pipe cap and a couple wrenches to, briefly turn off the water supply, put the cap on, and stop the leak while we figured out how to repair or reproduce that 6 cubin inch mess of pipes and faucets.

End of dream.

I wonder if that dream was caused by worrying about my house rebuild getting done and unexpected obstacles popping up.

The pipeline in a dream symbolizes the movement of vital energy. From dream problems in its normal functioning, energy leaks can be judged. Why do we dream, for example, that a pipe broke? Dream Interpretation believes that this is a sign of poor health, unforeseen obstacles and generally loss of energy.

Miller’s dream interpretation states: if a completely new and sturdy pipe was broken in a dream, this means that a planned undertaking will be fraught with a lot of difficulties and troubles.

To see liquid dripping slowly from a crack in a dream means that you are recklessly, but regularly spending money on unnecessary purchases and undertakings.

Did you dream that the pipe was literally torn apart? Dream Interpretation thinks that a certain situation will require a serious investment of money.

If you dream that you were able to eliminate the breakthrough quickly, this means that despite the great temptation, you can resist and not do anything stupid.

What does it mean if all the water pipes are broken at once in a dream? In the near future, you will plunge into a series of regular scandals and disputes. In addition, the dream book suggests that you are losing vitality. To see how water continuously flows from communications means that an otherworldly entity or a vampire in human form has sucked on you.

What are the other meanings of water pipes in a dream? In a dream, they reflect unconventional thinking. If you dreamed that one of them broke, then a truly brilliant idea will visit you.

Such dream also means that you will have to sacrifice something in order to achieve your goal. A water leak from the pipe represents energy flowing out of you. A dream about sudden pipes leakage is also a symbol of conflicting feelings.

• The dream interpretation should also consider the quality of liquid coming from the pipes:
  • Clean, transparent – positive thinking, perspectives;
  • Muddy, dirty – threat to your health;
  • Rusty water – difficulties, obstacles;
  • Green water – high growth in education, career;