Dead and Company

Parsnip Totin Jack

Anyone want to go? I’m in a lottery for tickets and will learn tonight if I can buy up to four tomorrow morning. The show is on Wednesday August 18 in Bristow VA, not very far from the Old#7 Ranch. Tickets for reserved seats are $140 each. You must pay your own way as I am just a poor man trying to make it in America. 

15 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Anyone want to go? I’m in a lottery for tickets and will learn tonight if I can buy up to four tomorrow morning. The show is on Wednesday August 18 in Bristow VA, not very far from the Old#7 Ranch. Tickets for reserved seats are $140 each. You must pay your own way as I am just a poor man trying to make it in America. 

My cousin was a Deadhead back in the Jerry Garcia era.  Who's in the "Dead and Company" crew nowadays?  Most of the originals and a few new folks?

I am very sure it is a FUN concert.  Traffic always sucks afterwords, but if the weather is a typical hot but cooling August night, there are not many better ways to spend an evening.  We're more Wolftrap folks (way easier for us), but both JiffyLube and Merryweather have the same fun atmosphere.

Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Bill Kerutzman from the original lineup with John Mayer, guitar, Oteil Burbridge, bass/drums, and Jeff Chimenti, keyboards. Years back my roommate was a dead head and dragged me to a show. Much better live, one of the best bands that I’ve seen. I never went to Jiffy Lube Live as it always seemed the hassle outweighed the experience. I’ll go if I can buy tickets tomorrow.

• Awesome 1