I think we should get rid of Peanuts and Garfield to get rid of some of the clutter

Randomguy

I can’t say no to any comic!  I appreciate seeing Snoopy and Garfield since they are classics. Pickles would be great but I don’t want to contribute too much clutter for those who are not interested.  It is fun to have comics here since we can comment on them, but it is easy enough to paste commentable ones as needed.  I am happy with the status quo.  

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I can’t say no to any comic!  I appreciate seeing Snoopy and Garfield since they are classics. Pickles would be great but I don’t want to contribute too much clutter for those who are not interested.  It is fun to have comics here since we can comment on them, but it is easy enough to paste commentable ones as needed.  I am happy with the status quo.  

Clutter?????  Have you read a post here other than LJs or maybe Golden's thumb ones that aren't CLUTTER?!?!?!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

No, you run this show. You are Ralph!!!  We want Pickles, we want Pickles.  :nodhead:

29 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I will fight you for Peanuts!   

To be fair, Peanuts was great for about 5 years, then CS just coasted until he died in an IED explosion in Kabul.  Garfield was only good for a year and a half, tops.  Lasagna is funny only so many times.

18 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Clutter?????  Have you read a post here other than LJs or maybe Golden's thumb ones that aren't CLUTTER?!?!?!

Yeah, we are in a state now where we have to decide if we are a useless drivel forum with a couple of comics, or a comics forum with a small amount of useless drivel.

I like the drivel, obviously, and don't open the comics at all, so they are just in the way for me.  Even though there are a lot of comics with merit, too many lentils spoil the chili, as they say in Texas.

• Haha 1