STTTEEEEEEERIKE THREE!

Dottleshead

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

That looks like a ball to me... Sucks she got rung up, looked like a good take. 

I was gonna give her the "we don't look at strike 3" talk until the coach sent me that screen shot.  I think I will let her off the hook on that one!

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I was gonna give her the "we don't look at strike 3" talk until the coach sent me that screen shot.  I think I will let her off the hook on that one!

Yeah I started to type, well with 2 strikes you gotta hack but that ball is clearly off the plate so didn’t.  Hopefully she gets that call pitching. 

Just now, ChrisL said:

Yeah I started to type, well with 2 strikes you gotta hack but that ball is clearly off the plate so didn’t.  Hopefully she gets that call pitching. 

She didn't pitch that game.  We got zero calls.  The ump saw the writing on the walls well before the game started.  When he saw our pitchers warm up and our infield throwing VS their pitchers and their infield it was pretty easy to see who was gonna win.  They had a really big zone (as we learned from Emmy's first AB).  We beat them like 15-1 and that was "giving" them outs.  

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

But you wanna hear a funny story about that pic?  Middle School Coach sent it to me and I laughed about it.  I talk to the High school coach often and he texts me a lot about how Emmy is doing.  I sent him that pic and laughed about it and he said that it was his dad behind home plate.  He said he was going to give his old man some shit after that pic.  

You sure can't make calls like that much anymore.  Cameras everywhere.  Even middle school games are live streamed on the facebooks.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

But you wanna hear a funny story about that pic?  Middle School Coach sent it to me and I laughed about it.  I talk to the High school coach often and he texts me a lot about how Emmy is doing.  I sent him that pic and laughed about it and he said that it was his dad behind home plate.  He said he was going to give his old man some shit after that pic.  

You sure can't make calls like that much anymore.  Cameras everywhere.  Even middle school games are live streamed on the facebooks.  

Winning