Ravens Marlon Humphrey: $97M contract, house not done, lives in camper

MickinMD

The Baltimore Ravens All Pro cornerback Marlon Humphrey bought property (I can't find if it's in Maryland or his native Alabama) and broke ground on a new house a year ago that's supposed to have been completed.  Where have we heard that one before?

He's got 200+ acres so he set up a camper on it.  It makes me a little less frustrated if a guy making $19,500,000/yr can't get it done quickly!

477784602_HouseOutside.JPG.128d394d5d506cc5c70ba0299b1a4599.JPG 1360239700_HouseInside.thumb.JPG.f8014f4a73c10b67fc383524f9f1112c.JPG

1135592069_CamperOutside.JPG.80fc1714c4e8fa6de13ad84f7e72255f.JPG 674663940_CamperInside.JPG.3056e43fd60c5f56a94c597f45b6a3ff.JPG

• Heart 1

Luxury camper.  It's almost the size of my house.  :D

We get flooring next week.  Then cabs and finish work.  Zooming right along here.

Garage door is delayed till end of June.  We can make it work with the box.  Not ideal but we can live with that.

• Heart 1

26 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

We get flooring next week.  Then cabs and finish work.  Zooming right along here.

Garage door is delayed till end of June.  We can make it work with the box.  Not ideal but we can live with that.

@Parr8heds is bigger

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Longjohn said:

That looks like a modest house for someone making that kind of money. I approve.

Check out the video link, he's got a small lake in back or front of the house with a low cement-looking pier so he can walk out and cast his fishing rod. Beavers are trying to dam it.  200+ acres.

1 minute ago, MickinMD said:

Check out the video link, he's got a small lake in back or front of the house with a low cement-looking pier so he can walk out and cast his fishing rod. Beavers are trying to dam it.  200+ acres.

I watched the video. He has a nice place but not the excessive place like some sports stars.

8 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Garage door is delayed till end of June.  4th of July We can make it work with the box.  Not ideal but we can live with that.

Looks like I'm getting righter & righter  :P :foryou:

• Heart 1