Are you a neanderthal?

Road Runner

17 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

When I was working I bought a cheap men’s shampoo to get the industrial shower soap out of my hair. Retired five years ago and started using Old Spice shampoo. Now I’m using up a dozen bottles of whatever my wife used.

I get whatever cheap shampoo and conditioner is available at Walmart, etc.  I'm using "Suave" now.  My sister gets the all-in one but I like to wash my hair with shampoo and rinse fairly quickly, then leave the conditioner in while I'm washing the rest of me.

In the army I would just use soap as I had a buzz cut anyway.  But I noticed I was getting bad dandruff from a dry scalp so started using Head & Shoulders.  Been using it ever since. 

However in the security industry the Ops guys, especially prior military & police were often called Neanderthals or knuckle draggers by the sales guys.  

I took it as a compliment...

15 hours ago, ChrisL said:

But I noticed I was getting bad dandruff from a dry scalp so started using Head & Shoulders.  Been using it ever since. 

Were you that handsome guy that got on the elevator with two blondes and when you got off the elevator the one blonde said to the other “Someone needs to give him Head and Shoulders” and the other blonde said “How do you give someone shoulders?”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Were you that handsome guy that got on the elevator with two blondes and when you got off the elevator the one blonde said to the other “Someone needs to give him Head and Shoulders” and the other blonde said “How do you give someone shoulders?”

😂  

When you have to wear dark colored uniforms the dandruff really shows.  During Guard Mount I’d get gigged for dandruff flakes on my uniform so had to do something about it.