Clothing swap

Dirtyhip

I have not been to a local switch party in almost two years.  There is one this weekend and I am thrilled. My contribution is a small one this time.  I gave away a ton of things before the move.  

It will be so awesome to get some new used clothes.  Some of my friends wear very nice things.

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Is this a women only party?

Yes.  Men are not invited.  Some of them actually call it the Naked Lady Party.  Some still go by the old term of Switch and Bitch.

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I wonder if any of your friends are gonna scoop up your cycling shorts! 

By the time I am done with them, the trash is where they belong.  I did have one pair that I only tried on and they didn't fit.  Those were swooped up.  

3 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I'd ask for an invite, but all my clothes except those I was wearing the night of March 3-4 are new!

We sometimes have the gals bring some guy clothing, and we snap up some pieces for our men to try.  You can't come to the part where we try on the clothes. That is a spectacle of a bunch of gals in their underwear.

HAHA, you have to keep an eye on the clothes you came in with,  Like... one time I took off my jeans to try on something and I look over and my friend is wearing them.  I was all like  "HEY, take those off."  LOL

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

HAHA, you have to keep an eye on the clothes you came in with,  Like... one time I took off my jeans to try on something and I look over and my friend is wearing them.  I was all like  "HEY, take those off."  LOL

Rules is rules.... On your feet lose your seat.