Have we gotten a ride report on SW's new bike yet?

Randomguy

9 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

?  

I think there was a super-short one where he said "I like it" or somesuch, but was there a longer one that I missed?

I think he rides it where his Garmin tells him to go.  He's a BEOTCH to that thing :)

It is slower than my bike, though.  He should have gotten blue.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/25/2021 at 2:35 PM, Randomguy said:

?  

I think there was a super-short one where he said "I like it" or somesuch, but was there a longer one that I missed?

Yes

On 5/25/2021 at 2:45 PM, Razors Edge said:

I think he rides it where his Garmin tells him to go.  He's a BEOTCH to that thing :)

It is slower than my bike, though.  He should have gotten blue.

It is blue.

On 5/25/2021 at 9:21 PM, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

About a week after that he posted a longer ride report that went like this:

"I like it.  The bike is blue, or purple, or black depending on how the sun hits it."

See above.

On 5/25/2021 at 9:26 PM, Philander Seabury said:

We are still waiting for a report on the Bimmer and Tesla.  He is siriously backlogged on his reporting duties.

They are wicked pissa.

• Heart 2

56 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She is the doctor that seems the most concerned about my health. With low blood count and blood thinners and dizziness one small crash could do me in. I don’t know how much blood I can afford to lose?

Oh that's right, low blood count. Dammers.

9 hours ago, Longjohn said:

She is the doctor that seems the most concerned about my health. With low blood count and blood thinners and dizziness one small crash could do me in. I don’t know how much blood I can afford to lose?

With a low hemoglobin, you lose less blood when you bleed.  I suspect your platelets are also low, so once you start bleeding, it will take longer for it to stop.

Can you ride on a trainer?  Very slowly, keeping a close eye on your heart rate?  Just something to get the legs moving?

• Heart 2

41 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Can you ride on a trainer?  Very slowly, keeping a close eye on your heart rate?  Just something to get the legs moving?

I could do that now. While I was caring for my wife I wanted to but was afraid to. Remember chopped liver? If something happened to me what would happen to her?

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

18 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I could do that now. While I was caring for my wife I wanted to but was afraid to. Remember chopped liver? If something happened to me what would happen to her?

I was thinking of that when I was typing it.  I know you're itching to get back to exercising, maybe it's not the right thing right now?  You've been through a lot over the past couple of years.  You need time to heal.  Maybe rest for a few months.

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I was thinking of that when I was typing it.  I know you're itching to get back to exercising, maybe it's not the right thing right now?  You've been through a lot over the past couple of years.  You need time to heal.  Maybe rest for a few months.

But it’s summer, my favorite time of year.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Tend to your sunflowers.  It makes me smile when I see pics of you near 10 foot tall sunflowers.  I don't smile much.

I haven’t even planted any yet. It’s not too late, they will just bloom later. Supposed to get Down in the mid thirties tonight so I guess I haven’t missed much.

• Heart 1

• 8 months later...