Any summer vacation plants?

Razors Edge

Not anymore.

Got the whole drip systems set up ahead of time.  I can control it from wifi anywhere.  Except there's not great wifi in Tennessee campgrounds so I couldn't check.  And I messed up the setting on the strawberries - 1 minute every 2 days.  And never turned the sprayer to auto so the flats of lemon balm and creeping thyme are gone.

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, 12string said:

Not anymore.

Got the whole drip systems set up ahead of time.  I can control it from wifi anywhere.  Except there's not great wifi in Tennessee campgrounds so I couldn't check.  And I messed up the setting on the strawberries - 1 minute every 2 days.  And never turned the sprayer to auto so the flats of lemon balm and creeping thyme are gone.

What kind of system?  We've been paying my nieces to do weekly waterings, but it will be interesting to see how they look when we eventually arrive home.

23 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

What kind of system?  We've been paying my nieces to do weekly waterings, but it will be interesting to see how they look when we eventually arrive home.

It's a drip system with a Melnor Wifi valve unit.  I get most of my stuff at dripirrigation.com, but the big box stores also sell it.  Dripping is WAY better than top watering.  It's been great with the dry spring - no fungus, plenty of water.

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, 12string said:

It's a drip system with a Melnor Wifi valve unit.  I get most of my stuff at dripirrigation.com, but the big box stores also sell it.  Dripping is WAY better than top watering.  It's been great with the dry spring - no fungus, plenty of water.

Are you sure you don't mean the Drip Depot? Or Dripworks???

image.png.cdce96b75b197fcd79fa67b011bc99cb.png

7 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

I’m going to have a big crop of zucchini based on the blooms on my one plant. Anyone want fresh zucchini ? 

BBB6A1FE-BA83-4F4C-977E-60607EADA582.jpeg

Who DOESN'T love zucchini?!?!?!  Maybe plant some yellow squash, too?  That's a big producer too and multi-color squash dishes are neat.