Do I get a Zoom house warming party?

Dirtyhip

Not as a gag, but more like the painting that @roadsuesent @Randomguy. It was a beautiful painting and it was lovely that she chose to share with RG. But during the Zoom meeting, she alluded that she was just getting rid of stuff. I would not foist crapola on you and hope no one does. I like and envy your minimalist style.

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, Old No. 7 said:

Not as a gag, but more like the painting that @roadsuesent @Randomguy. It was a beautiful painting and it was lovely that she chose to share with RG. But during the Zoom meeting, she alluded that she was just getting rid of stuff. I would not foist crapola on you and hope no one does. I like and envy your minimalist style.

and I have such a problem throwing something away that I believe has energy locked in it.  Like, can someone use this thing.  Waste is my bain.  I lost my busy corner lot, I would just put little gifts at the curb write 'Free stuff" and it would vanish in a matter of hours.

If you sent me some crappola, I might be stuck with it for a while.  HAHA

22 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

If when the time arrives, I have no problems with hosting. Let's set a date! 

Likely not until July.  That gives me some time to get in and get things settled. My counters are 2-3 weeks out.  <digits crossed>

Scrapr may be right, dammit.  @Scrapr

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Likely not until July.  That gives me some time to get in and get things settled. My counters are 2-3 weeks out.  <digits crossed>

Scrapr may be right, dammit.  @Scrapr

Did you say counters? That means August!  

I'm pulling for June. You got this.Keep bribing the crew & Project Manager. Crying may help too. Or you could   :flirtyeyess: your eyes a bit

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

Did you say counters? That means August!  

I'm pulling for June. You got this.Keep bribing the crew & Project Manager. Crying may help too. Or you could   :flirtyeyess: your eyes a bit

NO.  He said 2-3 weeks for counters.  We are almost done.  :D  Floors went in and are finished.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, petitepedal said:

@UglyBob to the rescue...but you need to send your address to the sunshine committee...for that matter @Dottles and @MickinMD need to do the same :nyanya:

I'll do so but need no gifts.

I mowed the lawn today and talked to one of the guys putting up the sheetrock which apparently isn't going to be totally done until Saturday.

I asked him if he thought the house would be done in June and he said two months.

The contractor's interior design expert said, "It goes fast after the sheetrock is up."

We'll see.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Old No. 7 said:

she alluded that she was just getting rid of stuff.

Yes. My classroom is cleaned out, now. @Randomguyhas my favorite posters, and my colleagues have a stuffed animal monkey who lived on the flag bracket to watch for shenanigans, a set of fancy magnets and magnetic poetry tiles, the color printer, and a Brighton lanyard I no longer need. 
For @Dirtyhip and @MickinMD, I can rouse something from its little space and send it off to a new home. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1