Gotta Assume Randomguy Will Beotch About This...

Razors Edge

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I hope you called the fashion police, and they came and locked up the offenders so they couldn't poison society any more.

I can't tell you how many of these fashion-challenged nincompoops I have to chase down and yell at.  It is nearly a full-time job.

• Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I dont mind the colour, but the sock height warrants a good beating

Every once in a while after work I am too lazy to change into short socks before waking ruby in shorts. If I am feeling self-conscious I might scrunch them down a tad. Other times I don't GAF. I don’t think fashion police really bother with old men. :D  Lost cause  :P

• Haha 2

Before I had my varicose veins fixed I had to wear thigh high compression stockings for three months. The ones from hospital supply were disgusting, flesh tone they looked industrial women’s nylons. I got some online that were black. They just looked like I was wearing leg warmers. Still probably looked strange an old man wearing leg warmers in August. 

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I dont mind the colour, but the sock height warrants a good beating

Are we cyclists, or are we models walking the runway?   

The comments I hear from fellow cyclists about the fashion choices of other cyclists  is pretty funny.  One guy locally was made fun of for wearing a sleeveless jersey that is the more common wear for tri people.  I wore a t shirt, and one person locally was like "Where is your jersey?"  I laughed at her.  

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Are we cyclists, or are we models walking the runway?   

The comments I hear from fellow cyclists about the fashion choices of other cyclists  is pretty funny.  One guy locally was made fun of for wearing a sleeveless jersey that is the more common wear for tri people.  I wore a t shirt, and one person locally was like "Where is your jersey?"  I laughed at her.  

I was making a joke.  I am all about function over fashion.  I could care less what someone wears, I mean my riding glasses are tinted safety glasses I found while diving in Salt Lake City like 10 years ago.  I had a friend working for Belkin when they sponsored a pro tour team and he sent me a set of the team kit.  I still wear the bib shorts, but will just wear them with random tops(apparently a big cycling fashion no-no to mis-match shorts and tops)

All my socks are ankle high for riding because I have very big calf muscles and skinny ankles which makes for quite the taper.  Any sock the height in the picture either has to be super tight on my leg (gross) or ends up sliding down as I sweat and bunched up (double gross)

4 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I was making a joke.  I am all about function over fashion.  I could care less what someone wears, I mean my riding glasses are tinted safety glasses I found while diving in Salt Lake City like 10 years ago.  I had a friend working for Belkin when they sponsored a pro tour team and he sent me a set of the team kit.  I still wear the bib shorts, but will just wear them with random tops(apparently a big cycling fashion no-no to mis-match shorts and tops)

All my socks are ankle high for riding because I have very big calf muscles and skinny ankles which makes for quite the taper.  Any sock the height in the picture either has to be super tight on my leg (gross) or ends up sliding down as I sweat and bunched up (double gross)

Oh, I realize you weree joking.  It just made me think of that experience.  

• Heart 1