He is a tricky one

Airehead

Our day was a little different.  Ike is still learning to get along with all the other dogs.  Today we had Ike, Martha, Shila and Lucky in the big play yard together.   Several of the dogs are really blowing their coats.   Balto is about  done and looking good. Shila and Ike are the 2 who have been losing the most right now.  Baths and the blower have them looking pretty good right now. June 19 Ike, Shila and Balto go to the AKC show in Lima, Ohio for they eye certification exam. We want them to look nice to hang around with fancy show dogs. Have to show them that SD and SDX titles are just as good as AKC champion. We are still hoping that someone from the northeast part of the country may come to the show and bring our 2 puppies along so we can avoid a trip to New Hampshire.  I think my grandson doesn't agree with me on that.  He wants to go to New Hampshire.  That will get him 2 more states visited. Vermont and New Hampshire. 15 years old and he only has 5 more to go to visit all of them. A puppy trip would cut that to 3.  Also today we did Embark DNA swabs on 3 dogs.

• Heart 2