Bosque out and back

MoseySusan

On 5/31/2021 at 11:31 AM, roadsue said:

Except I rode with mr., so it’s more like a pout and back. 
https://www.relive.cc/view/vdOR35d3Pr6

Is that a river ride?

And who was pouting? You or him???

You can also add photos to that Relive stream :D

I really wish the Relive folks would make their feeds easier to embed - as a gif or a video file, rather than a link. 

Is that a normal ride for you folks, or was this a "special" one?

#2 son works at a food plant near the start of that ride, so it’s going to become my new Monday morning ride after I drop him off at work. It’s a riverside path, and it connects to all kinds of paths in every direction. 

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

You can also add photos to that Relive stream

I will look for a handlebar clip to hold my phone while shopping for a helmet today. Then I can snap photos without stopping the bike. 

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, road0315 said:

Again today. It’s becoming my Monday morning ride. Nice tailwind heading south again, but mr.’s rear tire went squishy. Not totally flat, but lost some air. 

Sucks either way as that needs to be fixed.  If it was tubeless, it would seem ok, but a slow leaking tube is no fun ever.  Lose some PSI over a day or two? Normal. Lose many PSI over a ride? Replace and move on.

36 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Sucks either way as that needs to be fixed.  If it was tubeless, it would seem ok, but a slow leaking tube is no fun ever.  Lose some PSI over a day or two? Normal. Lose many PSI over a ride? Replace and move on.

I’m pretty sure, though he hasn’t fixed it yet, the cause of the leak is a tiny piece of wire, no larger than an ant.