My MTB story

Parr8hed

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Nicely played!  I was expecting strippers or Jimmy.

I would prob not pay money to see him again.  I have seen him quite a few times in concert.  Buuuuuuut, if I got a chance to see him in a beach bar, just him and a guitar there is no telling how much money I would shell out to be there.  It would be a LOT of money.

• Heart 1

Just now, Parr8hed said:

I would prob not pay money to see him again.  I have seen him quite a few times in concert.  Buuuuuuut, if I got a chance to see him in a beach bar, just him and a guitar there is no telling how much money I would shell out to be there.  It would be a LOT of money.

Third or fourth time we saw him in Dallas he came out with his guitar player climbed onto a scissor lift a few rows from us lift it up in the air and we could see it was decorated as a palm tree and began just play songs with a guitar to the people around him. It was amazing amazing

• Heart 1

Just now, jsharr said:

Third or fourth time we saw him in Dallas he came out with his guitar player climbed onto a scissor lift a few rows from us lift it up in the air and we could see it was decorated as a palm tree and began just play songs with a guitar to the people around him. It was amazing amazing

Yea, he has a couple different Martin signature series guitars that they created for him.  This is the bigger one (Like a D18 or something like that?)

NAMM 2010: Martin introduces the LX Jimmy Buffett guitar | MusicRadar

they also have a little "Pollywog" that has palm trees in the neck and headstock.  

15 hours ago, jsharr said:

Third or fourth time we saw him in Dallas he came out with his guitar player climbed onto a scissor lift a few rows from us lift it up in the air and we could see it was decorated as a palm tree and began just play songs with a guitar to the people around him.

That sounds like it was fun...

He was strummin' his six string, and it was amazing!

Did you smell those shrimp, beginnin' to boil?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1