I think my knee is getting wetter

parodybot

wow, kt and kzoo, jealous much of the new bot?

Speaking only for myself (KT is jealous of all of us) no not at all.  Perplexed as to who or why anyone would come up with such a stupid thing and then continue to use the puppet.  I'm not sure who the idiot is but he/she should be embarrassed.  

• Heart 2

Speaking only for myself (KT is jealous of all of us) no not at all.  Perplexed as to who or why anyone would come up with such a stupid thing and then continue to use the puppet.  I'm not sure who the idiot is but he/she should be embarrassed.  

You know exactly who the idiot is and you know said idiot has alot more than that to be embarrassed for.

• Heart 1

If you don't know who the idiot is, then you have no business rating anybody, especially idiots.

• Heart 1

If you don't know who the idiot is, then you have no business rating anybody, especially idiots.

I know who the idiot is.  What was that term you used earlier - creative license.  Well, I went to the licensing bureau this morning and got me a creative license.  I'm not sure how much good it will do but if I get stopped by the creative police or questioned by some other idiot (ya you), at least I'm legal.