Stupid parodies

Road Runner

7 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

There are no stupid parodies.

Parody posters however come in several different skill classes.

58 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Stupid parodies

Exactly - there are NO stupid parodies, only stupid people (and there are LOTS of them).

There are, however, stupid parodies of non-stupid parodies.

I'm not a cat person either, but one year I was inundated with mice and considered borrowing my sister's two cats for a while.

Then I found those easy to set traps (Tomcat Press N Set, lots of equally good same-type for 1/2 price on Amazon), which allowed me to position them better than the regular wire traps (NOT like the idiotic position in the last stock picture below), and the mice were all kaput in a few days.  So I don't have a good example of why cats are useful, but there must be some!

430656970_TomcatPressNSet2.JPG.1123c968c14001be11f4a136dc15dbea.JPG 1569713559_TomcatPressNSet3.JPG.fe4e700768726b8484b8a851306fecde.JPG 1305585500_TomcatPressNSet5.JPG.884280f8a3a3fd45a782b078a110281b.JPG

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

Then I found those easy to set traps (Tomcat Press N Set, lots of equally good same-type for 1/2 price on Amazon), which allowed me to position them better than the regular wire traps (NOT like the idiotic position in the last stock picture below), and the mice were all kaput in a few days.

Plus the traps do not climb all over your furniture, they do not need to be fed, and they never, ever require that you clean their litter box.    :D