TNR

dinneR

6 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I’ve never seen a bike rack on the front of a vehicle. No room on the rear hitch?

None of us had ever seen one either. It looks like a rhino horn. He has a hitch on the back too. I think he pulls a trailer with that one.

1 minute ago, denniS said:

None of us had ever seen one either. It looks like a rhino horn. He has a hitch on the back too. I think he pulls a trailer with that one.

You often see it on buses and RVs, but much less on cars & trucks (and usually not w/ bikes). I'd hate having that in front of me.  But you do what you gotta do sometimes :D 

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

You often see it on buses and RVs, but much less on cars & trucks (and usually not w/ bikes). I'd hate having that in front of me.  But you do what you gotta do sometimes :D 

That's what he said, just like the bus. He is hilarious. He said he called the bike shop for a repair and they told him they still had his skis. He forgot that he dropped them off.

7 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Anymore my Thursday after work rides aren’t even night rides.  I still pack lights but we’re done around 7 and it’s still light out.

Insane how quickly short days turn to longer ones.  8pm sunsets now.  Sun up at 5:30 or so.  Nice to have the wide range of options to ride and do stuff right now.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Anymore my Thursday after work rides aren’t even night rides.  I still pack lights but we’re done around 7 and it’s still light out.

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Insane how quickly short days turn to longer ones.  8pm sunsets now.  Sun up at 5:30 or so.  Nice to have the wide range of options to ride and do stuff right now.

Our sunset is around 9:00 now. We'll get to 9:30. We are planning a solstice ride. Start at 7, ride until 9:30 or 10.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Yep - benefits of being on the western edge of a time zone!

And much further North.  I used to do business in NorCal and noticed the sunsets are later in the summer.  

I remember my fishing trip in Montana & coming off the river around 9 PM, getting everything stowed, get the drift boat on the trailer and hit the road as it’s getting dark. 

• Heart 1