NFL Sunday

Road Runner

First off, the Steelers won, so everything is right with the world. The Ravens lost, and that makes things even better.

Everything else is just a buncha douchebaggery

particularly anything that happened west of the Ohio river

and Steelers don't cheat. That's just sour grapes. We got the SIX LOMBARDI TROPHIES to prove it

So, is Brown going to be fined for the kick to the face?  He should have been thrown out of the game, but he was in at wide receiver the next game. 

Not really sure... it is hard to keep up with everything being an out of stater Cleveland fan...I am betting nothing will happen even though he should be fined heavily for that stupid act. 

I think nothing will happen.. hell they hire rapists and thugs alike in steelers country to play football. Why not Mr Miyagi to run the ball :) 

that wasn't cheating. That was incidental contact. The Browns are just fags

and for the record, we don't hire murderers and rapists. You got us confused with the Cowboys and the Ravens

I think you're just jealous of our SIX LOMBARDI TROPHIES :P

that wasn't cheating. That was incidental contact. The Browns are just fags

and for the record, we don't hire murderers and rapists. You got us confused with the Cowboys and the Ravens

I think you're just jealous of our SIX LOMBARDI TROPHIES :P

Who cares about the trophies, We don't and have never expected to win a game more or less a trophy. We just ask to lose with fair play on the field... 

Just look at your line up and the criminals you have on it for the team... I'm guessing PA can't get anyone else to live there so they hire thugs. 

I'm just glad to see nothing has changed with you, So at what age did you come out of the closet and admit you were a steelers fan?

that just poor sportsmanship

I don't understand why you are so shocked the Browns lost. They haven't won on opening day for years. Haven't beat us in years. Ben has NEVER LOST to the Browns in Pittsburgh EVER and we play you clowns twice a year

So until you can win a game, you should just sit there and get your ass kicked like an Ohio fan :P

that's why the Browns left in the middle of the night to beat feet for Baltimore: Ohio blows dick. Always has, always will

I found it hard to believe that VA Tech beat OSU in the horseshoe.  VA Tech wasn't supposed to be very good at all this year.  The Big Ten is sucking.

yes, they really are. Our Lady of South Bend took Michigan to the woodshed, too. When both of those teams are weak, the whole conference loses.

I never said I was shocked to lose a game... I believe i said and I quote:

Who cares about the trophies, We don't and have never expected to win a game more or less a trophy. 

The Browns left in the middle of the night so we had to forget about the horrible seasons to come for 5 more years. You all kept your team and adapted the crying towel, and some sort of throwback bumblebee gay ass uniform :)