I think I need a haircut

Randomguy

26 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I just want to grow it out shoulder length, though.  Even if I did grow it out, I promise not to have a man bun, you can count on that.

No one needs to get a haircut, but I look back on my massive crazy head of hair from some March photos, and then look at my current shorter cut, and it is insane.  I forgot already how much extra effort longer hair can be.  But it was fun for a short time.  No plans to do it again, so back to the 2 or 3 times a year haircut schedule :whistle:

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

No one needs to get a haircut, but I look back on my massive crazy head of hair from some March photos, and then look at my current shorter cut, and it is insane.  I forgot already how much extra effort longer hair can be.  But it was fun for a short time.  No plans to do it again, so back to the 2 or 3 times a year haircut schedule :whistle:

Even long hair for me is not much effort.  I get out of the shower and towel dry, then run my fingers through it a few times and I am done for the day.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Even long hair for me is not much effort.  I get out of the shower and towel dry, then run my fingers through it a few times and I am done for the day.

That is all I normally do.  However, with the long hair from say Jan-March, I did have to run a brush through it to preemptively avoid massive tangles.  I naturally have Shirley Temple ringlets :D

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

@Longjohn needed a hair cut.