Some people are soooo nice

Square Wheels

Looks good, though I'm not aware of major tea plantations in Missoula or Minnesota and any Indian tea that includes the words "2nd flush" make me suspicious.

An Englishman was touring Australia, took the wrong road, and his car broke down in a hot, desert area.  He guessed the direction that would bring him to civilization the quickest and began walking, then staggering, then crawling in that direction until his head hit a signpost.

He looked up and saw a sign saying, "Welcome to the town of Mercy."  He crawled to the nearest house and a woman answered the door.  "Water! Water!" he begged.

"I'm sorry," the woman replied, "But we only have tea."

"Tea! Tea!" he begged.

After he had refreshed himself, he said, "You know, I'm English.  And we Englishmen know good tea, but this is the best tea I've ever tasted.  Would you tell me where you get it?" (knowing that, like Missoula and Minnesota, they don't grow tea in the Australian desert).

The woman said, "Well, here in Mercy we have no natural water source.  So we use rain barrels and catch the water from the few rains that come our way.  The rainwater doesn't taste very good.  One day our Koala bear fell in a rain barrel and we don't know how, but he made it taste much better.  So now, every time it rains, we toss our Koala in the barrel and call it Tea!"

The Englishman said, "That's a very strange way of making tea, though I admit it's the best I've ever tasted.  The only problem is that it's a little lumpy."

The woman replied, "The Koala tea of mercy is not strained!"

(If you don't get it, read Portia's famous speech in Act 4, Scene 1 of Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.)

My guess is the 2nd flush isn't strained either.

• Haha 1