Am I filthy AND disgusting?

Square Wheels

I took a shower with my wife last week.  Not only did she was her feet, she washed the bottoms of her feet.

In my 50 years of life, I have never washed my feet once.  I rarely even wash my legs unless I've been riding outside.

I figure runoff soapy water works its way down and does what it needs.

When I showered with your wife last week, I don't recall her washing her feet at all. In fact, I'm not sure if there was any 'washing' going on. :D

• Heart 2

I took a shower with my wife last week.  Not only did she was her feet, she washed the bottoms of her feet.

In my 50 years of life, I have never washed my feet once.  I rarely even wash my legs unless I've been riding outside.

I figure runoff soapy water works its way down and does what it needs.

most men are filthy and disgusting then... no worries, their friends and wives  still  love them... mostly because they DON'T take showers together!    lucky man.. :)

For your sake, I hope you did not say this same stuff to your wife.   :(

• Heart 1

Yes you are filthy and disgusting..... and so are most men.  Wth don't you guys wash your feet??  they are part of your body you know.  In fact most people ignore their feet and that's why I see so many issues when I teach yoga, most of them originate from the feet!  Look after your feet people and know how you tread on the earth

Yes you are filthy and disgusting..... and so are most men.  Wth don't you guys wash your feet??  they are part of your body you know.  In fact most people ignore their feet and that's why I see so many issues when I teach yoga, most of them originate from the feet!  Look after your feet people and know how you tread on the earth

Eeeeeeeeexcuse me?  On what anecdotal evidence do you base that calm on?