I think Mayim Bialik is the best

Road Runner

Of the guest hosts, so far.  She loves doing the show and her enunciation and delivery is impeccable.  And unlike some of the previous guest hosts, she has said that she very much wants the gig.  She even says it would be a "dream job" for her.     

• Heart 4

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Of the guest hosts, so far.  She loves doing the show and her enunciation and delivery is impeccable.  And unlike some of the previous guest hosts, she has said that she very much wants the gig.  She even says it would be a "dream job" for her.     

I haven't been watching Jeopardy regularly, but I saw it Thursday night and I was extremely impressed with Mayim.

She is extremely well educated and has no trouble with the topics.

She is very personable and clearly a highly trained entertainment professional with major roles as Blossum in the TV show of that name when she was a kid and Amy Farrah Fowler on The Big Bang Theory.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Given her background prior to entertainment, it would be fun and I can see for her, it would thrill her since it helps encourage contestants to memorize, think and prepare for the show.

A niece of mine did compete on TV for a trivia like show for senior high school students. I did see a clip of her ages ago.