I felt like GoldenDesign

jsharr

Just starting to shoot semi auto pistols and I learned quickly that this is a good grip to use if you want the slide to bite your thumb.
image.png.fa4905e5109e2fd2f5a7f681c9c4afb8.png

Where as this grip is how to hold your pistol if you prefer to keep your thumb intact.
image.png.a55390246d081f3007e6edfd01a247b6.png

I had to walk to my car with my bloody thumb to get a band aid.

11 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

We need to go shooting sometime. 

Agreed.  We have two 12 gauges, a .22 rifle and the bolt action .308 and my 9mm pistol.  Right now we shoot at Garland Public, but they are getting pricey.  Going to look at a membership to the Bullet Trap in Plano.   Where do you shoot on your side of town?

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Agreed.  We have two 12 gauges, a .22 rifle and the bolt action .308 and my 9mm pistol.  Right now we shoot at Garland Public, but they are getting pricey.  Going to look at a membership to the Bullet Trap in Plano.   Where do you shoot on your side of town?

I go to eagle gun range, point blank, and also quail run gun range. Quail run is my favorite by far. All outdoors and also has an archery range 

I’m rolling a 12 gauge, 9mm, and 380. Soon to have another 9mm rifle 

• Heart 1

Just now, KrAzY said:

I go to eagle gun range, point blank, and also quail run gun range. Quail run is my favorite by far. All outdoors and also has an archery range 

I’m rolling a 12 gauge, 9mm, and 380. Soon to have another 9mm rifle 

Eagle and Garland are same owner, so maybe my range card works there.  What are the range fees like?  I swear I paid $25 per person.

Bullet Trap is much cheaper, but indoors and primarily pistol.

4 hours ago, jsharr said:

Eagle and Garland are same owner, so maybe my range card works there.  What are the range fees like?  I swear I paid $25 per person.

Bullet Trap is much cheaper, but indoors and primarily pistol.

eagle is a ripoff.. with the vet card from my dad, my first responder discount and took my two kids... it ran us $65 for about an hour

• Awesome 1