Woot Woot!!!! Three Day Weekend!!!

Razors Edge

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I thought I heard on the news that Texas was the first state to recognize Juneteenth as a holiday.  :huh:

It is already a state holiday almost everywhere, but that usually only benefits state employees.  The fed ones usually trickle down to us regular working folks.

I wonder what @Kzoo will decide?

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

People don't leave bad jobs, they leave bad managers :(  Darn you, Kzoo!

The first test when conducting a performance - Would you be disappointed if that employee left today?    Sucks to be Razor.

Labor Day and Presidents Day are stupid and useless federal holidays.  Congress needs to get rid of those imbecilic celebrations.  We don't need a day off to celebrate laborers or past presidents.  Let's move on.  The greatest achievement of mankind was landing on the moon.  No holiday.  Presidents who sucked, holiday.  

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Labor Day and Presidents Day are stupid and useless federal holidays.  Congress needs to get rid of those imbecilic celebrations.  We don't need a day off to celebrate laborers or past presidents.  Let's move on.  The greatest achievement of mankind was landing on the moon.  No holiday.  Presidents who sucked, holiday.  

Columbus Day is an easy swap for an Indigenous Peoples Day.

But there are no useless holidays.  The more the merrier!