Ever just have one of them days

KrAzY

I'm having one of those days right now. On hold with MVD...again. They keep referring me to online services, which doesn't work. 

Oh great...they just passed me off to wait on hold for someone else while I was writing this. :angry: :facepalm: (we need a super pissed off emoji)

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

I'm having one of those days right now. On hold with MVD...again. They keep referring me to online services, which doesn't work. 

Oh great...they just passed me off to wait on hold for someone else while I was writing this. :angry: :facepalm: (we need a super pissed off emoji)

The other day I called a large insurance company to report a change in primary physician. Not only did I get a live human in about a minute,  but she took care of my request. I was pleasantly shocked. 

19 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Oh sorry. Your person is busy Lyfting me to the airport as I write this. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

I don't think I've ever had days like yours :D

You have no idea the fun your missing

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

The other day I called a large insurance company to report a change in primary physician. Not only did I get a live human in about a minute,  but she took care of my request. I was pleasantly shocked. 

Please call back and try again.. it never works the first time if yer not on hold for 15 min or longer

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

You have no idea the fun your missing

Please call back and try again.. it never works the first time if yer not on hold for 15 min or longer

Finally got through and get what I needed. First level support can't handle anything that's not on their script. They sent me to 2nd level support. who sent me to their supervisor. Supervisor said, "Yeah, that's simple." Five minutes later I was done.

• Heart 1