Wholly Guacamole!

goldendesign

I am not asking for much. Semi-intelligent clientele would be nice. Please doG.

I switched to an upscale shopping center. Figure if you have 15G's to spend on a watch then you a modicum of intelligence.

Two people, completely unrelated of each other, while shopping in my store look me dead in the eye and say: "You sell charms?" 

Now I know this is a loaded question, it fricking has to be, since both customers were busy spinning the six foot tall, rotatable, 200 charm display. Says charms on all sides. For frick sake it has 200 charms inside it.

That particular insanity doesn't begin...

I have people when they walk into my store and ask if I repair jewelry and/or watches...

My stores name on the front, in two foot tall metal letters on one wall, and constantly showing on the advertisement on the 50" plasma, is Fast Fix Jewelry & Watch Repairs.

WTF

/rant

Hmmm!!  Watch repair?  I took this watch to a watch repair guy several years ago and he said no, it can't be fixed.  So, is that true?  Can this be fixed?  The story behind it is that the shop I took it to to get the battery replaced used the bezel as the grip to take the back off and stripped the wire and the nylon.  I didn't notice until I needed to use the bezel and it wouldn't turn, then it came off.  If you can fix it I'm not looking for a freebie.  I like the watch and I want to wear it again. 

First off, that is some fine looking guacamole.

Second, I am not at all surprised by the levels of stupid that you are being inflicted with. We worry about Ebola spreading around the globe when the stupid epidemic rages right under our noses and nobody seems to care.  I'd like to start a fund raising organization (501c3) of courseto combat stupid.  We'll use the money to raise awareness of the dangers of stupid.  I bet we'll get lots of money.  We can apply for government grants and quit our jobs.  Who's with me?

Tybee,
Yeah can be fixed. The bezel uses a gasket to protect the raised crystal from rub, the metal wire is what keeps it mounted to the case and allows for unidirectional movement. The parts to fix are modest in cost.

PM me, I can take a closer look.

SQ,
I like Movado. Their repairs add up to a healthy percentage of my monthly profits.

Tybee,
Yeah can be fixed. The bezel uses a gasket to protect the raised crystal from rub, the metal wire is what keeps it mounted to the case and allows for unidirectional movement. The parts to fix are modest in cost.

PM me, I can take a closer look.

SQ,
I like Movado. Their repairs add up to a healthy percentage of my monthly profits.

:)

Couch