Hey, You "Up for Whatever?"

Nate

Bud Light flew 1,000 idiots to Crested Butte Colorado for a 3 day "Whatever USA" party.

But when it came time for everybody to leave, they ran into travel delays

"The delays caused some to miss connecting flights. Organizers ordered pizza and other takeout food for those waiting to leave"

I say "Fuck em"

they said they were "up for whatever" and a 3 hour flight delay definitely qualifies as "whatever"

hell, they were all millenials, its not like they had a job they needed to get back to

And for the record, I thought Bud Light was creating a whole entire town called "Whatever" complete with lodging for the staff working the place, everything. You know, a job creating, town creating economic stimulus venture

Hell, all Bud Light did was fly a buncha social media morans to a resort town in Colorado

Bud Light flew 1,000 idiots to Crested Butte Colorado for a 3 day "Whatever USA" party.

But when it came time for everybody to leave, they ran into travel delays

"The delays caused some to miss connecting flights. Organizers ordered pizza and other takeout food for those waiting to leave"

I say "Fuck em"

they said they were "up for whatever" and a 3 hour flight delay definitely qualifies as "whatever"

hell, they were all millenials, its not like they had a job they needed to get back to

And for the record, I thought Bud Light was creating a whole entire town called "Whatever" complete with lodging for the staff working the place, everything. You know, a job creating, town creating economic stimulus venture

Hell, all Bud Light did was fly a buncha social media morans to a resort town in Colorado

So, is your ire based on the fact that you weren't invited or that you're too old to even be considered?  Or maybe the fact that no one offered you free pizza this past weekend?

let's see you two clowns post something. I post my finger to the bone for you assholes and what do I get?

actually, I'm sorry I called you clowns. I might have offended some actual circus or rodeo clowns

let's see you two clowns post something. I post my finger to the bone for you assholes and what do I get?

actually, I'm sorry I called you clowns. I might have offended some actual circus or rodeo clowns

Don't lose any sleep over it.  I'd been called worse by better people than you.

• Heart 1