Well I have my stuff loaded

Parr8hed

Just now, MoseySusan said:

Do me a favor and put those cans on ice to travel. Coors Light likes to be cold.

will do.  It does feel weird to be driving Coors light to west of the Mississippi.  It's like the opposite of Smokey and the BAndit

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Parr8hed said:

It does feel weird to be driving Coors light to west of the Mississippi.

It’s no thing. Coors Molson is a multi-national corporation with distributors across the globe. We could have had a Coors in Brussels a few years ago. 
Back in the day, we’d bring Coors from home to family reunions in Ohio and my uncles would try to outbid each other to buy it for themselves.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, MoseySusan said:

When traveling between different altitudes, I wrap bottles of lotion and stuff in plastic wrap so that if the lid pops under the pressure the contents won’t get all over everything. 

Look at you.  Just full of all kinds of good tips for us "flatlanders" :D

Thanks.  I would not have thought of that.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, MoseySusan said:

When traveling between different altitudes, I wrap bottles of lotion and stuff in plastic wrap so that if the lid pops under the pressure the contents won’t get all over everything. 

Many years ago there was a loud bang in our car when we were near the Continental Divide. Everything seemed ok with the car, then I smelled sour cream and onion Pringles. The seal on the can had burst at altitude. 

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

And make sure you have mountain air in your truck tires.  You have no idea what can happen to Indiana air at altitude.

I think that was Bobby Unser’s secret at Pike’s Peak!

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, groupw said:

Many years ago there was a loud bang in our car when we were near the Continental Divide. Everything seemed ok with the car, then I smelled sour cream and onion Pringles. The seal on the can had burst at altitude. 

I think that was Bobby Unser’s secret at Pike’s Peak!

Unser's secret were balls the size of coconuts.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MoseySusan said:

It’s no thing. Coors Molson is a multi-national corporation with distributors across the globe. We could have had a Coors in Brussels a few years ago. 
Back in the day, we’d bring Coors from home to family reunions in Ohio and my uncles would try to outbid each other to buy it for themselves.

Now, up here we say Molson Coors (mostly without the Coors). Not that I ever drink the stuff unless I'm the guest and that's what's offered.

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, MoseySusan said:

And cover the lid of the sunscreen and similar with a tissue or similar the first time you open it at altitude.  It will definitely spew forth!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

There are a few team parents that are excite for some legal weed.  Good for them.  Ain't my cup of tea, but hope they enjoy.  

Every parking lot in CO smells like weed now. 
There’s a dispensary next door to Voodoo Donuts in Denver. Get you some donuts while they get their indica. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

Aren't those metal things on the walls supposed to be on the floor?

Tell my dad that.  It's his trailer.  We use them to secure stuff to the side.  

1 hour ago, Rattlecan said:

Better get some of that weight to the front of the trailer, or it's going to be really unstable.

I don't care how squirrely it gets I think the truck can handle it. :D