Yea, alive and perfect,

maddmaxx

28 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Do they have a two polyp minimum or is that your rule? 

It seems to be standard for this old body.  They will keep me on the three year schedule.  That's fine.  I like it when folks in the medical profession expect to see me in three years.  It's a confidence builder.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

It seems to be standard for this old body.  They will keep me on the three year schedule.  That's fine.  I like it when folks in the medical profession expect to see me in three years.  It's a confidence builder.

No need to worry until they start asking for payment in advance :whistle:

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

No need to worry until they start asking for payment in advance :whistle:

Funny story about this procedure.  Because my insurance changes over from bullet proof to medicare at the end of the month I asked if they could make an exemption in their schedule and get me in.  "No way" says the doctors office.  "Well that's too bad" says I, "You probably get paid a lot more by Anthem than by Medicare".

"I'll check with doctor" says the nurse.

"You're in the schedule".

:nodhead:

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Aetna sent me a bill for $2000 for my wife’s. It is ‘sposed to be covered 100% as preventive. There were no polyps so they are really trying to screw me. :angry:

Up the ___, I’d say. 

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

That seems just the opposite of what's expected.  It should be covered unless there are polyps and then there may or may not be extra charges.

I think that only makes sense in a place where folks want their freedom screwed over by sane healthcare policy.  You gotta join the 21st century, Maxx!  It is where all the cool folks are living now.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I think that only makes sense in a place where folks want their freedom screwed over by sane healthcare policy.  You gotta join the 21st century, Maxx!  It is where all the cool folks are living now.

It may only be a change in insurance companies.  That's how mine works.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

As for that, I've just been dragged kicking and screaming into the 20th century