I found a pretty decent source for wicking t shirts

Ralphie

45 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Augusta from Amazon for $8 each. I love the dark blue one I have with a drug ad on it, so I looked at the label and ordered two of the same. Really the ticket for summer wear as opposed to cotton or cotton/ poly. 

Costco or Target are teeming with inexpensive wicking shirts, pants, etc..

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Costco or Target are teeming with inexpensive wicking shirts, pants, etc..

But apparently not Kohl's, AFAIK.  Costco is 2Far, and I hardly ever go to Target. :(

And I guess I was still stuck in the 70s as far as t shirt technology goes.  Never really thought of wicking ones until recently.

22 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

But apparently not Kohl's, AFAIK.  Costco is 2Far, and I hardly ever go to Target. :(

And I guess I was still stuck in the 70s as far as t shirt technology goes.  Never really thought of wicking ones until recently.

Wow.  I am all wicking, all the time in the summer humidity.  When I would ride to the Metro even a short distance in the cool AM, I still went with "golf" pants and wicking button down shirts.  Kohls had a ton of those button down shirts for very cheap. 

But Costco and Target have t-shirts that are pretty nice looking and inexpensive, so I roll with them.  I often wear them as a underlayer to my cycling jersey in cooler weather - heavier long sleeve below 40o, thinner long sleeve below 50o, and short or no sleeve in the mid-50s.  Those ones are tight fit, so don't work as my "walk the dog" shirts and I will have looser fitted or collared ones for that.