Is anyone doing something fun?

petitepedal

I'm working on making fiberglass parts for the sidecar because I have to take off the carbon fiber parts that I made. I was informed that another sidecar team was going to protest my rig because I had some carbon fiber parts.....that I made myself in my garage. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I'm working on making fiberglass parts for the sidecar because I have to take off the carbon fiber parts that I made. I was informed that another sidecar team was going to protest my rig because I had some carbon fiber parts.....that I made myself in my garage. 

Is carbon fiber against the rules? If so, why?

10 hours ago, petitepedal said:

I don't  seem to have much in the way of fun on my schedule...work, rehab, trainer, condo meetings :dontknow:

Play or fun...seem to be in short supply.

It's exciting moving back into my house but also very stressful.

For example, I've got the the Fios guy coming out Friday and I got a text from Verizon where I had to agree that anyone not vaccinated in the house would wear a mask and social distance.  I have about 6 new cheap masks, from a box of 50 I bought last year, in my glove compartment and might have to talk any unvaxxed workers to put them on.  I don't even know if workers will be there - they may be finished by end of the 11 am - 1 pm window for the installer arriving.  They were putting the flooring in yesterday and, presumably, the kitchen appliances, toilet, vanity, etc. today.

Also, I realize that if he's going to take 3 hours to install phone, Internet and TV as I was told, a working toilet with toilet paper, soap, towels, water running in the sink and toilet may be important for the installer and me, so I've got to check on that and buy some stuff as well as grab a TV for testing from my brother's house (we're picking up my new TV next week) and there several other things I have to take care of or have in my possession involving Fios.  Half the people in my next-door neighbors' house have NOT been COVID vaccinated, despite my scolding, so I'm not going to use their facilities.