TdF Stage One

Road Runner

47 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I don’t go to other forums normally. 

Me neither.  All those other forums are mostly unused and are off the beaten path.  I guess the notion of eliciting the most participation possible in discussions of racing regarding our primary hobby is not all that important here.  

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Me neither.  All those other forums are mostly unused and are off the beaten path.  I guess the notion of eliciting the most participation possible in discussions of racing regarding our primary hobby is not all that important here.  

As I mentioned, there are a few of us, me included, who record and watch later.  For me, I often get days behind.  I don't read a book if I know the ending, same with a race.  If I know then ending, it spoils it for me.  I've seen others post the same sentiment here.

• Heart 1

Just now, Square Wheels said:

As I mentioned, there are a few of us, me included, who record and watch later.  For me, I often get days behind.  I don't read a book if I know the ending, same with a race.  If I know then ending, it spoils it for me.  I've seen others post the same sentiment here.

Then when you see a topic such as, TdF Stage One and it has a TdF Spoiler tag, DON"T OPEN IT!   :o

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Then when you see a topic such as, TdF Stage One and it has a TdF Spoiler tag, DON"T OPEN IT!   :o

Was the content of the thread also buried using the spoiler function?  If not, it can still be seen simply by accidentally hovering over the title.

5 hours ago, Road Runner said:

We are not allowed to discuss cycling on this cycling site.  

No, you're not supposed to ruin the biggest cycling event of the year.  It really isn't hard to post properly and respectfully.