iCrap

Square Wheels

I'm switching to iPhone this year. It works better than most phone with many hardware devices (such as my alarm clock). It's also the only device that works with the new hearing aids I bought to control from device.

I hate the constantly changing interface and APIs from Android that make compatibility an issue. I've been dealing with Android phones for about 5 years now and I'm sick of them.

• Heart 1

I am going to be one of the very last holdouts.  I like the challenge of texting in T9 on my work flip phone. :)

kt, you need to get with the program and get a Windows phone if they are still making them. :)

God knows almost everyone I work with has one. ;)

Actually, as I mentioned, I NEED one for  my hearing aids. The app ONLY works with iphone/ipad because Android has too many compatibility issues (e.g. they'd have to develop about 10+ separate apps depending on Android/phone flavor) and Windows phone has what maybe 3% of the market right now?

Maybe I should get with the hearing aid company to see if they would give me source code to port to Windows phone myself? :D

On my own budget, probably not.  Love Motorola's Android phones, been very happy with them.

On the other hand, one of the owners has been talking about getting one for each of us...  They aren't on my carrier though, and I have a year of contract left.  Maybe if they pay the early termination fee.

Though it looks like another well built phone I currently have the S5 no no need for an upgrade anytime soon. I was hoping to see at least a teaser about the Ipad Air2. No such luck seems I'll have to wait till October. The Ipad2 of WoG is getting a tad long in the tooth. I have spare battery packs and a new screen, has a hairline crack, will install both tomorrow with a factory reset thrown in and craigslist that puppy. 

I like my Android.  I can't upgrade until March.  I am happy with it and don't know that I need to upgrade.  I think smartphones are now where computers are.  When computer hardware first came out it changed so fast it was crazy.  New software always needed new hardware.  I've had my same desktop at home for years and there is nothing it can't do.  I'll keep it until it dies.

My Android does everything I need it to do, I don't see anything that wows me.  The improvements in new hardware are trivial at this point.

I like my Android.  I can't upgrade until March.  I am happy with it and don't know that I need to upgrade.  I think smartphones are now where computers are.  When computer hardware first came out it changed so fast it was crazy.  New software always needed new hardware.  I've had my same desktop at home for years and there is nothing it can't do.  I'll keep it until it dies.

My Android does everything I need it to do, I don't see anything that wows me.  The improvements in new hardware are trivial at this point.

I think the Galaxies and the iphones are at the top of the heap, and every other phone I have seen is cheap crap.  The Fire phone sounds interesting, but looks pretty pedestrian, it could be tarted up a bit.

I think the Galaxies and the iphones are at the top of the heap, and every other phone I have seen is cheap crap. The Fire phone sounds interesting, but looks pretty pedestrian, it could be tarted up a bit.

The HTC One series is every bit as good, just not as hyped. In some ways I would say even better.

My granddaughters love my android.  It was about a year old when my wife bought me an iPhone.  We took it off the plan so they can't call anyone with it but they take pictures and play games on it.  They can still download games using wifi. My granddaughters are 6, 3, and 1 year old, they don't have any trouble using it.

F5bRYD7.jpg

The watch cracks me up as I've heard people going nuts about it. Best part, I work with someone he has one of the android watches. Heard people talking about the apple one, he couldn't resist and walked up to them and said "you mean like this". The looks on their faces was awesome.
  • Heart 1