Dinner plans?

Dirtyhip

I never make pot pie. I don't know how to make it.

I want to make a quiche soon. It seems like a reasonable fall meal. I do have plenty of eggs. :D

I've got a really good recipe for it. Yes, I'm that good now.
  • Heart 1

Shush, you.  They are healthy.  

I am glad K eats whatever I serve him.  He rarely ever complains about it.   :)   

I know they are.

I'm a pretty easy eater too. There aren't many things I turn my nose up at, but beets is one of them. They're not as bad as radishes, but I don't really like them.

I smeared a puree of roasted green chile, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, cumin, garlic, s&p all over chicken breasts and roasted them.  Put sweet potatoes into the oven with the chicken.  Boiled corn on the cob, and then cut it from the cob before serving it.  One ingredient foods, super tasty.

• Heart 2

I smeared a puree of roasted green chile, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, cumin, garlic, s&p all over chicken breasts and roasted them.  Put sweet potatoes into the oven with the chicken.  Boiled corn on the cob, and then cut it from the cob before serving it.  One ingredient foods, super tasty.

That sounds excellent; I will make that one soon.

I like meat pies.  :)  

There's a pub in town that serves chicken pot pie and the gravy has a touch of green chili in it.  Fresh vegetables, red potatoes, tender chicken pieces, and savory like nothing you've ever had.  They serve it in a huge bowl topped with an amazing pastry crust, and it's nearly impossible to stop eating it.  

I'm trying their shepherds pie the next time we go there.  I've heard it's equally satisfying. 

I like meat pies.   :)

There's a pub in town that serves chicken pot pie and the gravy has a touch of green chili in it.  Fresh vegetables, red potatoes, tender chicken pieces, and savory like nothing you've ever had.  They serve it in a huge bowl topped with an amazing pastry crust, and it's nearly impossible to stop eating it.  

I'm trying their shepherds pie the next time we go there.  I've heard it's equally satisfying. 

I had that problem with chicken pot pie last night, and I am having it again tonight!