I'm drunk

Square Wheels

I love being drunk.

I enjoy it too - it's probably been a couple years though, since I've been really drunk.

If I have a couple drinks I will predictably wake up at 3 or 4 and be unable to get back to sleep.  That more than anything encourages me to put a damper on it.

Wait.  I thought you had never had alcohol!

Once or twice a year I do.  We went to our friends wake last night, it sucked as expected.  At dinner, my wife and I laughed, we cried and we toasted to the short, but wonderful life of our friend.  Two margaritas was all it took for me, but these things were pretty strong.  They fill your glass and leave a little decanter like thing filled with more.  Each one fills the glass twice.

I hope this is not some sort of cheap ploy to get KT to come shower with you.

KT is always welcome in my shower, after I get out.

I got so drunk once I peed in the dryer in the middle of the night.  My wife was very understanding, she even cleaned it out for me.

We now have a stacking washer / dryer.  The dryer is on the top, I am having a difficult time reaching but I keep trying.

Mr. Silly's son has done a similar thing to the washing machine.  Mr. Silly was not as understanding.

Ok, I am sorry as hell for your friend, that whole thing sucks.  That said, can you give your impressions of the wake?  Was it fun, as much as it could be?  How was the mood?  Did it go off as intended?  Did everybody drink, tell jokes, carry on?

I only ask because if I get fatal rectal itch and die, I would want a festive atmosphere for my wake.

Ok, I am sorry as hell for your friend, that whole thing sucks.  That said, can you give your impressions of the wake?  Was it fun, as much as it could be?  How was the mood?  Did it go off as intended?  Did everybody drink, tell jokes, carry on?

I only ask because if I get fatal rectal itch and die, I would want a festive atmosphere for my wake.

I don't really know how it was, I don't reflect a lot on my feelings.  There were a lot of people we worked with there, she worked with me.  There were people I hadn't seen in a while.  I didn't cry during the wake, but it was great to talk about her in a positive way with friends and some of her family.  Overall it was sad but I gravitated toward people who were remembering the person we loved, not the sickness she suffered with.

I can only speak for me and my wife.  After a couple hours at the wake, we left and went out to eat.  That's when there was some crying, drinking and toasting.

• Heart 1