Anyone here enjoy seafood?

Kzoo

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

This is my IF day and you are making me hungry

@Wilbur shared a video of a Dr. who showed research that your hungry feeling will go away in awhile and you won’t be any more hungry (or famished, or ravenous, or starving) later when you are in your feed window. You’ll just be same kind of hungry again. 

11 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I am on day3 of a 7 day fast.  Stop your belly aching!  

Day 3 is where your hunger goes away and your energy level kicks it up a notch.  You are entering that magical fasting window.  I've never done 7 days.  I've done 6 days several times.

Lobster tail is amazing and scallops are divine.

So are shrimp and crab, provided it isn't peel and eat, or crack it open yourself. If I have to work that hard for it, I will find something with a softer shell, like a cow.

I enjoy a wide range of seafood.  Funny, the only pork I've eaten in past few years has been:  in sandwiches (peameal bacon, roasted pork), in Chinese dumplings. Stuff that I buy already made /have in restaurants. I don't buy pork to prepare for home. I can't explain why but lost interest in the last 25 yrs.  Same for chicken ..I've lost interest to buy chicken for home too.

I haven't had sea urchin yet  -though I saw enough of it while in Japan. There are certain fish I prefer over others. I only eat seafood maybe 1-2 times per month...if that.