Longjohn

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I was having trouble sleeping so at three AM I got up and ordered a new pair of bike shorts and another jersey from Aerotech Designs. All my bike shorts have become baggies after losing fifty pounds. These are 100% American made by a company in Pittsburgh. They tell who makes the thread in USA, the material in USA, and they design everything in Pittsburgh and put it together. They have tall sizes so I bought both the shorts and the jersey in tall. I have gained six pounds, if I keep on gaining they probably won’t fit by next year.

YIB  A Garmin Edge 530 with the sensor bundle. I got the notification that they shipped it this morning.

YAY!!! New bike stuff ROCKS!!!

I like my new 530, so bet you will too.  Shorts are hit or miss for me, so it you end up liking the Aerotech ones, go ahead and buy a few more just to have (unless you plan on adding back that 50lbs).  Is the loss of weight the "real" number for you or maybe it is reasonable to add some weight back on as you get your feet back under you?

I picked up some new cleats, finally fixed my worn Boa on one shoe, and also got my local team jersey in the mail.  Working out some small bits to order for some upgrades to the Diverge.  Fun fun fun.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is the loss of weight the "real" number for you or maybe it is reasonable to add some weight back on as you get your feet back under you?

I think I was losing weight over the whole time I was taking care of my wife but I think half of the weight loss came after the heart trouble. I would like to at least hit 185#. I’m 156# this morning.