Today is Canada Dry

UglyBob

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

The Parody Meter has several components that were manufactured in Canada and does not appreciate your humor.

The Parody Meter says............. 2.01 

Oh come on. I only had to change one letter in the original title and text. You need to give the meter a good whack and see if the reading changes. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, UglyBob said:

Oh come on. I only had to change one letter in the original title and text. You need to give the meter a good whack and see if the reading changes. 

It's pissed at you.  Take your score and move along.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Believe it or not, it is working normally. I think this is some form of nepotism, lots of bots running around over here. I'm thinking that SW is actually Mr Big Bot.

20 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Are you saying the meter is Canadian?

Nooooo.  As a best selling author, I thought you had better reading comprehension.  I would understand this from say Donk who only has a Ohio PS 8th grade education, but from you...

15 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Nooooo.  As a best selling author, I thought you had better reading comprehension.  I would understand this from say Donk who only has a Ohio PS 8th grade education, but from you...

You're right, the meter isn't nice enough to be Canadian.

21 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I laughed. And then I wanted a ginger ale. It’s brilliant.

• Heart 2